BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

4.4.10

This Came to Me at Church.


God.
Please give me the strength to persevere in the face of adversity. Give me the ability to forgive myself. Give me love, give me hope. Give me the strength to move forward. Make me spiritually receptive. Help me be more attuned to the voice of God. Help me restore my emotions, my trust, and my love back to its original state. Help me be victorious in whatever hardship is thrown at me. Help me open my heart to happiness. Help me be tenacious and persistent. Help expose me to the truth in this life. Help me have better, stronger relationships with those I love, and those I want to love more. Help me, please, detach myself from all the pain and hurt and suffering in my life. All the pain and horror I have caused in others; may it be relieved. Help to make things right again. Help bring joy into my life. Help me open to love. Please, Lord, help me gain back trust. Help others trust me again. Help them see that I am changing; I can be trustworthy. I need their help; I need your help. Help me recover; I am sick. Help me improve my life. Help me to help myself. Free me from this chaos. Help relieve this heavy burden in my heart. I need your love; I need your security. Help me be powerful. Help me conquer all of my fears. Help rid me of my sorrow and my unnecessary habits. Help me feel what it means to be human again. Enlighten me. Bring me knowledge. Help me sort out my thoughts and my emotions. Help me feel real again. Help me see the way to live and feel. Help me see if this is the way things were meant to be. Relieve my anxiety. Help me sort things out. Help me organize my life. Let me submit myself to you. Eliminate my thoughts of doubt. Help to liberate my spirit and my soul. Help me to be grateful for who I am. Help me to forget about the past. Move on. Help me to be loyal to myself. Help me to be alive.

0 comments: