BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

19.3.10

Aspirations. (It's cold. And I'm not wearing any pants.)


1. I think it's time to put my ADHD and my over-abundant creativity to good use. I think I want to be famous. But not INFAMOUS. I want to be a singer/songwriter/performer. And, I don't think there's anything that can stop me. I have ambition. I have charisma. I have a genuine love of pleasing people and making them come back for more. I am constantly inspired by music, of any genre. And, I don't want to be stereotyped. It sounds corny, but I do want to inspire others. I want to be able to be myself, but at the same time not care what people think about me. And, I want to travel the world. :)

2. I don't want to fall in love. I hate boys. I hate girls. I know I sound contradictory. But let me explain. I hate people, I really do. But I still want to please them, and make them happy. It seems like a very selfish thing to say, and you would be right in assuming so. I don't like people. I just want to make them happy so it's easier to associate with them. So, therefore, I don't want to fall in love. In fact, I think it's impossible for me to do so. Fuck buddies actually don't seem like that bad of an idea. No commitment required. No broken hearts. A lot of emotions saved. STDs, maybe. But there are worse things that could happen. ANYWAYS. I feel more comfortable being alone anyways. People seem to be an inconvenience to me anyway. I may be depressed when I'm alone, but at least I have the freedom to be myself. Why do I hate people? Probably for the same reason I hate myself. They are unpredictable, retarded, not very useful, and have many moods.

3.I want to do something bad. I want to be mischievous. Not harmful to others, but something that lets people know that you don't fuck with me. Something.. badass.

0 comments: