BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

8.3.10

Lullaby Of Lost Love.


This is my farewell.
To something great, to something profound, to something wonderful, to something unforgettable.
Something I searched for, longed for, needed.
It would have been forever.
But now, reluctantly, I am eager to rid myself of it.
Now is the time to be true.
To myself, to you, to what could have been.
Time to forget, time to rid my body of these memories.
They clung to me like rain.
This love,
So deep, so strong, so lasting, so mutual,
Now can no longer be.
Yes, it was love.
Of that I am sure.
What else could make my heart sink,
Make me forget I was human,
Make me cry out in agony,
Make me scream for more.
Bliss.
Like water poured onto my hand,
It fell away.
Oh, how I miss it.
But never will I feel shameful again.
Guilty.
Lustful.
A burden, removed from my heart.
It bears no meaning to me anymore.
Goodbye, by dear,
My lover, my friend.
The best part of my life, gone.

0 comments: