BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

13.3.10

Steve Miller.


Well.
Things have gotten tough. Really tough. And I thought it would be the best decision for me to not live at my house anymore. Remove myself from the oppression and repression of my former home. Now I'm bunking down with the Tollmans, a lovely bunch of people. Hard core Christians, but nonetheless wonderful people.
When I went back yesterday to get my clothes, my mother looked miserable. I had never seen her so miserable before. I almost felt sorry for her, but then I realized that she might deserve to feel that miserable. Maybe it's justice. I don't know. But I'm still entitled to feel guilt for the situation.
Today is a new day. And things must get worse before they get better. So I am anticipating misery these next few weeks as things get sorted out. But I also anticipate far more fabulous results when everything is said and done. As Steve Miller once said, "You've got to go through hell before you get to heaven."

0 comments: