BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

14.2.10

After High School.


Things I want to do after high school:

-Attend college.
-Travel the world, see different cultures.
-Find something greater than myself.
-Meet new people that I will fall in love with; make life long friends.
-Make money that is my own.
-Discover my soul.
-Not care what anybody thinks.
-Be an advocate for something of importance (to me, at least).
-Share the love I have.
-Find my calling.
-Be famous, but in a good way. Make a difference in the world for the better.
-Be a good influence.
-Run six days a week.
-Get healthier.
-Find a supportive group of people that love me unconditionally.

Most of these things I would do now, but I don't have much time for them. After graduation, I will have MUCH more time to do what I please.

0 comments: