BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

15.2.10

Today.

Today, I decided to hang out with Buddie. He has a habit of making situations awkward that weren't meant to be awkward. And, he tends to be a social retard. We were about to walk in to Dairy Queen to wait for my boyfriend, Toby, and he said, "Wow, there's a lot of people in there." He seemed anxious to go in there, but I made him suck it up and go in anyway. Then, he made me stand in line with him because he was "too shy" to stand by himself. I love him as a dear friend, and I understand everyone has issues. But I'm just expressing my frustration. I'm sure I do some things every once in a while that annoy him. But it was good to see him today.
Senior project seems to be consuming the rest of my time, and my pursuit of finding a job. I'm 17, I have lots of work experience, how hard could it be? Turning in my resume' and making a follow-up call just doesn't seem to be enough for employers. I've done every thing I can, I guess.

0 comments: