BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

15.2.10

Family, Or Lack Thereof.

Getting quite sick of this family I have. My grandmother, who lives next door, comes over to our house EVERY SINGLE MORNING and talks to my mom for an hour about random shit she saw on TV. That's all my grandma seems to do anymore; watch TV. My mom and I have talked about it, too. We both don't like it when my grandma comes over, sometimes we just want to be alone, you know? But every day, without fail, there she is. Sometimes when my mom gets off of work, and she just wants to relax and eat dinner, grandma decides to stop in for a visit. And she talks about stuff that neither of us care about.
Maybe my grandma's lonely. Grandpa doesn't seem to do much else than play Solitaire on the computer. What happened? I used to enjoy spending time with them, now they are just another burden to me. We used to go on camping trips, go shopping, go see movies, travel... now all they're concerned about is selling their house and moving into town.
And my mother. And my brother. I'm sick of seeing them every day. And I'm sick of my brother stealing money from me, the stingy bastard. Get a fucking job. I earn my money, you spent all yours on food and toys that are meant for four-year-old boys. My mom still won't let me drive. She won't forgive me, she won't move on. She doesn't think I have learned my lesson. I'm so damn tired of being oppressed by my family, they are the least valuable thing to me. That may sound horrible, but I have always been the black sheep of my family. Always been different, looked down upon. I think it's time to detach myself from all of them, and find better people that I connect with.

0 comments: