BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

24.2.10

On My Mind.


1. Mr. Lambert holds the belief that he is ALWAYS right. And when someone proves him wrong (like I did today), he insults you. He makes it look like you got false information to fuck with his head. Mr. Lambert, just because you are approaching 70, does not mean you are a God. It does not mean you know absolutely everything. People make mistakes, and maybe you should hold yourself accountable for that.

2. I am getting $5,000 in federal student aid for the 2010-2011 school year. That's a shit load of money! I can pay for all my tuition! And, I don't even need to work full time! I'm sooo excited! :)

3. I am dead convinced that the Senior Project at EHS is a conspiracy to make all of the students not graduate. There are a LOT of unreasonable expectations we students have to meet, and it is very time consuming, and to top it all off, POINTLESS CRAP. Thanks, Mrs. Goosman. For fucking with the system.

4. I just realized: The only time I ever smile during the day is when I am away from school. It's not that I'm unhappy at school, (well, it could be) it's just that I don't feel emotionally stimulated at school, or around the people I tend to hang out with. AND! I could technically fail my 4th and 5th period classes, and still graduate. I have MORE than enough credits (22 are needed, I have 26). But in order to be a full-time student, I have to have 5 classes. So I'm taking PE with Mr. Teasley, and Office Aide. Boring-ass shit. But hey, it's school.

0 comments: